Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding reply card - 9/6/11

This is a card I made to reply to a friend's wedding invitation. Their wedding colours are mostly blue, and the flowers are going to be sunflowers, so I decided to put a picture of them both inside a sunflower shape.
I used Paint.Net to mainpulate the image as I don't have Photoshop. I couldn't draw the sunflower very well using that so I drew it in AutoCAD (though a different drawing programme would work just as well), and dropped it into the photo image on a different layer.
Template for the sunflower
Final image to print onto card

Once I'd printed the card, I embellished it with some stick-ons and hand wrote the greeting for the front.
The card is lined with cream paper, mostly so that I could write the message without worrying about messing up my lovely card!

Finished design
Card standing up

No comments:

Post a Comment